Assured Food Safety Ltd - providing practical food safety solutions since 2002
Alicia has 16 years' experience in the food industry having worked in and with a wide variety of food sectors. Her strengths are with high risk products and ready to eat foods.
Alicia has a strong auditing, food safety and quality background, including food safety and quality management experience in some of New Zealand’s largest manufacturers and retailers. She has implemented new food safety programmes on a multi-site level, and cost saving measures for large companies with complicated microbiological testing plans.
Alicia’s approach is professional and with an intention of adding value to a client's organisation, whilst verifying the required level of compliance; a focus on systematic, independent audits of client management systems to confirm compliance; identifying strengths in programmes, and areas for improvement.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Technology - Food Science (Massey University)
- MPI Approved FSP Auditor
- WSMP Verifier
- RABQSA Lead Auditor
- WQA approved Auditor
- JASANZ Technical expert and trainee assessor
- ISO 9001, ISO 22000:2005, FSSC.
- Food Safety Auditor, Eurofins
- Goodmanfielder Irvines Quality Manager
- Foodstuffs Auckland Ltd Food Safety Manager
- Food Safety Auditor, AgriQuality
- Food Microbiologist, AgriQuality
Alicia values a fair and honest approach in her work ethic, and making every aspect of her work and those she works with enjoyable.
Additional expertise in: BRC, Coles training and implementation of related programmes, VITAL 2.0