Office Administrator Position
January 10, 2018 at 7:54 AM
We are looking for a responsible Office Administrator with excellent interpersonal skills to organise our companies’ day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and contractors, and coordinate all daily administrative activities.
Applicants should be highly organised and able to multitask with ease. Our ideal candidate has experience as an office administrator, or relevant administrative role (Food Industry or professional services administration experience would be a bonus but not essential).
You must be self-motivated, show drive and enthusiasm, and be able to work by yourself in a small office environment that services a group of professional service providers.
We have an inner Auckland suburb location with free parking and in close walking distance to both trains and buses.
This is a part time role (25-30 hours per week). We can offer flexible working hours (e.g. 9am – 3pm Monday to Friday) and could accommodate some school holiday annual leave if needed.
Remuneration will be in line with experience and skill base and will be discussed at the interview.
We are looking for an Office Administrator who has
- Initiative and the ability to make decisions and take ownership
- An ability to deliver timely and accurate work
- Strong attention to detail with a systems and process focus
- A problem solving attitude and ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Authority to work permanently in New Zealand
- Experience with Xero or a similar accounting system
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, Word & Excel etc.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A strong customer focus
- Other relevant qualifications that could be seen as a positive
- A good sense of humour and enjoy working in a challenging environment with a great team
If all the above seems to fit who you are and what you are looking for then we would love to hear from you.
Please provide your application and CV to Shane Hopgood (email@example.com) in the first instance.