We are looking for a responsible Operations & Administration Coordinator with excellent interpersonal skills to maintain our day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide operational support to the Director and contractors, and undertake all daily administrative activities.
Applicants should be highly organised and able to multitask with ease. Our ideal candidate has experience in a quality, technical, compliance and/or administrative role.
You must be self-motivated, show drive and enthusiasm, and be able to work by yourself in a small office environment that services a group of professional service providers.
We have an inner Auckland suburb location with free parking and in close walking distance to both trains and buses. The role has flexibility to work agreed days from home.
This is a part-time role (25 – 30 hours Monday-Friday, hours flexible between 8am – 5pm). Remuneration will be in line with experience and skill base and will be discussed at the interview.
We are looking for an Operations & Administration Coordinator who has:
- Initiative and the ability to make decisions and take ownership
- An ability to deliver timely and accurate work
- Strong attention to detail with a systems and process focus
- A problem solving attitude and ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Authority to work permanently in New Zealand
- Full Driver’s License and car
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, Word & Excel etc.
- Proficiency in web-based applications such as Smartsheet (preferred), Google Sheets etc
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A strong customer and commercial focus
- Other relevant qualifications or experience that could contribute to this diverse role
- A good sense of humour and enjoys working in a challenging environment with a great team
If all the above seems to fit who you are and what you are looking for then we would love to hear from you. Please provide your application and CV to Shane Hopgood (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance.